#133   ^
Old Tue, Jun-03-14, 04:32
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Journal Entry for 3 June 2014

Okay I am back on track, yesterday, I had less than 1400 kcals and only 10.5 carbs. I did not have any pork rinds and that helps keep the kcal levels way down. I ate a little more than what I wanted too but I kept it down below 1400 kcals so I am not going to beat myself up about that.

I know in A '72 we eat when we are hungry -- which makes it really amazing when you are on any type of WOE plan -- sure beats WW. But I'm probably eating less kcals then I would if I were actually doing WW. I guess it's the idea that if I want to pig-out on pork rinds, I can because they have ZERO carbs - since carbs count on a LC WOE lifestyle. So for me, it's a head game I am playing with myself.

No that’s not really true. Since eating LC purges your body of those toxic, poisonous, insidious crappy killer carbs makes you less hungry, that’s why I can get away with eating less than 1400 kcals and not feel like I am starving all the time. That’s why A ’72 works so brilliantly for me -- always has!

Constant vigilance, determination and perseverance will keep me doing this LC WOE successfully. I have already made my personal goal weight. Actually, I have exceeded my personal goal weight. Originally my goal was to weigh 150 lbs, since 155 lbs (Nov 2007) was the lowest I have ever been since goodness knows when and 296 lbs was the highest.

I don’t know what made me check the BMI charts. I know they are “guidelines” but I didn’t want to be “overweight” as indicated by the charts at 150 lbs for my height. I was determined to be at the “normal” range. According to the chart, that meant anywhere from 108-144lbs. That’s a huge gap, a 36 lbs gap. I settled on weighing 130 lbs, it had a nice ring to it. When I hit 130, since I was going to do this for a lifetime, I decided that I needed “wiggle room” to experiment with amount of kcals and carbs I can have daily. It’s been 20 days without any losses -- so it seems that <14 carbs and no more than 1400 kcals are my "magic numbers."

Holy Hannah, do you realize this is the first time EVER, that I am not mentally beating myself up and saying, “Yep, ‘Fat Jo’, you gotta do something before school starts because you will be so disappointed and miserable with yourself if you are as large as a house when it does.” Oh my gosh, this is HUGE! First summer ever that I have not had to get my proverbial “Fat” act together and lose some tonnage!