Old Tue, Jun-03-14, 04:25
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCM
Jo....another thought. You most definitely ARE a success because you set out to reach a goal, and dang it, you got there! That's more than I have ever managed to do (yet!!), so I view that as real success.

Thanks for that, Carole, about me being a success -- but true success is still keeping it off.

You know I'm here cheering you onward and more importantly DOWNWARD. Cause dang it, we're LOSERS, not Quitters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCM
But since you are even below goal now, you just have a new and different goal: maintaining your weight. Since you mentioned that previously you had lost and regained lots of weight, your challenge may be different from some of us, but you just have to be positive with it going forward: You had the power to get lower than ever before this time, so you just take all that strength and apply it to new strategies for maintaining that loss. I suspect that like me, you will always have to be vigilant about what you eat, always watching things, but at least, if you see yourself go up a bit you know how to switch back into a mode to drop a tiny bit of weight quickly. I plan for a margin of weight gain of maybe 3 pounds, and when I see that happen, back to strict induction for me!

Wow that's amazing you should say that, because I wrote some of that in my journal this morning. I've added it below: