Old Fri, Jun-04-10, 19:42
I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacontooth
My husband and I have been eating primal (Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson) for 15 days now.

I posted about the amazing disappearance of my intestinal distress after only 2 days in another thread.

Well I used to wake up with really stiff joints in my fingers and I thought it was from my job as a server. But I just noticed yesterday after a particularly busy week-end at work that my fingers are not stiff at all.

Also I have been having some back pain that I have been seeing a chiropractor for. The pain was a result of really REALLY tight muscles in my upper back causing things to go out of whack. Another pain that I had associated with my job carrying heavy trays. It's completely gone!

The joints I get the connection to diet, but the back???

Oh and my husband has suffered from indigestion forever. It didn't seem to matter what he ate or in what combination, he got indigestion several times a week. When I was telling him about my fingers and back he realized he hasn't had any indigestion at all since we started.

Yay caveman eating!

This makes me *so happy* to read. We've had similar amazing turnarounds from going as "Paleo-ish" as we can.

Keep it up.