View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Feb-06-05, 19:28

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 8%

About my birds, yes I have a bird room. It's a room about 12'X12'or so, I'm not good on deminsions. The builders of the house used it for their deep freeze, the second owners used it for a toy room for their son, it's essentially where the fireplace should have been. It's perfect for the bird and their three cages, since hubby hates birds out into the living space of the house. \ The belated Christmas went well, dinner turned out well even though the over DID bite the dust and had to finish the beef up on the stove, it turned out the best that it ever has though, so that's good. Hubby is very mad at his sister and his niece, he caught them rummaging through our drawers in our bedroom, so next year he said the bedroom will be locked. Besides, the cats were hiding under the bed and the kids were terriorizing them, so another vote fromt our two cats to lock the doors next year. He said if people don't respect our privacy then we'll not give them the chance any more. Why do people have to nosey around other people's belongings????