View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-14, 06:30

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 205/150/150 Female 5'5"
BF:35
Progress: 100%

Hi Enomarb
I checked this morning and my weight is finally starting to drop! I'm really happy to see that on the scale. I also am working out more. Another thing I'm trying to do is give up wheat. OMG its so hard. I can go a few days without eating it and then, I justify having a serving of something wheaty. I know I feel better off it. I know I look better off it. My skin on my face looks smoother and less wrinkled. I have headaches when I eat it...I have more energy off it. I may just give up and try to treat wheat like alcohol and only have it 1 time a week or less. My sister tried to give it up and she was so irritable.. I know. That's one of the withdrawal symptoms...irritability, cravings, not sleeping well. I think my CAD will work a lot faster the more I stay off it. You know I tried doing Williams' Wheat Belly plan. I was gaining weight from his flax/almond flour recipes! They are really loaded with calories. Soooo, back again to the CAD. This time I'm staying on it. I'm sick of trying other diets that only work in the beginning and then stop.

Cm was deviled eggs for BF
lunch was seafood salad and greens
rm was Famous Dave's chicken wings, corn, mashed pot. and a small pc of bread pudding. Off balance. I know. I hate salad. I try to usually eat
cooked CM vegetables like greens. (I love their bread pudding so yeah.. fell off the wheat wagon again. lol)

This weekend will be hard because my sister is visiting and we're going down the shore and Atlantic City. When I see beautifully prepared food, I find it very difficult.. This saying is really helping me: "Keep your eyes on the prize!" I want to be 1-2 sizes smaller by next month. (that's where the exercise helps most)