Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Tue, Oct-29-19, 04:43

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

PilotGal are you doing forced fasts on purpose? or is this just natural fasting cause you are not hungry at all and just don't want to eat?

just curious.

I so tried IF type fasting....I called it forced I can do a little and have willpowered thru up to 3 days but I realized I am a beast kinda when doing it. I hate it. Won't ever do it again.

Now I just do natural fasting from not being hungry eating only meats and seafood. It suits me best.....I so get everyone does their own thing and works plans as they want.....me, I found thru trying that forced fasting does not suit me one bit. I like to go by hunger to direct me thru daily eating times.

CF Diet Pepsi. Only diet soda I allow in my life and rare occasions. I use that as a mix when I do my rum....heehee. Wow I bloat like a mother drinking that stuff and now the Diet Pepsi and rum drink, I sure can't suck them down like olden days. omg 1 drink I feel it LOL

Tess all you can do is keep going forward and see how things effect you.
Smart move....just go with the flow and see what goes down for you.

Jaz dairy is a nightmare for you. I know you even tried dairy 'pills' or whatever to try to eat dairy and survive, they didn't work. Your body sure hates dairy.

I googled dairy free cheese. Yes it is out there. Some weird things like cashew cheese and a few others......hey it might work for you??? I have no clue on it LOL Not sure if this stuff would hurt ya or be a good move forward for you......just saying

woke up not hungry today
I FEEL my hunger very clearly when I do Carnivore. And it isn't just not hungry....it is I do not want to eat. You know.....have no desire for food at all. Don't want to be around it, think of it, near it when other's are eating. I love this feeling actually

Yesterday I threw a big old chuck roast I got on sale in the crockpot.
I got a ton meat in the fridge waiting on me. Will eat whenever and got a few days worth. Pressure off on cooking for me