Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Oct-28-19, 07:54

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

oh you got some things happening to you Tess.

if avocado makes you smile eating chicken then have it I have to say we have to make a plan that works for you and not against ya so being a Dirty Carnivore is never a bad thing.

I doubt almost no one is a perfect Carn. as they state for 'the rules' of it all. Life happens. Food preferences. Social/emotional and more......we have to live in this world ya know.....we have to find the perfect food choices that make us hold plan and not leave it.

Another thing is cook for him and for you. I do it all the time. I cook for me personally, then I gotta cook for the hubby and kid. omg....annoying as you know what but I do it for them but I must not even consider what they eat....I MUST then cook exactly how I like to eat to make this all happen. I put me on a separate food list in my family and I make sure I cook for me only as I need. This was a must

craving salt then have at it....salt up the foods good and be satisfied. very important on this lifestyle.

wow pork and dairy.......this is a killer cause when we eliminate so much, get so clean in eating and then discover something we do like hurts us.....wow....I can't even imagine how much tighter control you got to have.

I do fine on all meats. Dairy is fine for me......so my extra use of this means I don't have to 'be watchful' or 'hurt' what my intake.

This is just a big personal step you have to make.
Ditch it all, allow some? and get maybe bad effects?

Key here is YOU. Do what works for you at any and all times. If a bit of avocado makes your meal fab then ya have it.....make yourself satisfied as best you can with what you are working with and keep in mind that staying as CLOSE as you can at all times to Carnivore is key. Having some extra options are cool.....I think most do it all the time......but put you first

hard to do a lot of times but your meal situations need to be met and you must do this for yourself.

From reading your stats you are doing very well CONGRATS

Now be sure to keep YOU in this mix no matter what goes down out there in your family meal times or the big bad world. We deserve just that!!