View Single Post
  #732   ^
Old Mon, May-10-21, 18:22

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- So you were in my neck of the woods! Rehabooth Beach! Did you see the Crab Shack!!!!!! My nightly dinner joint. I was there for 3.5 months last year.
So cool you got some space to do what you want!!!!! I just love that! ENJOY ENJOY

Trig- Glad to know things are coming together with mom. Nothing worse than wonder what to do. An plan is better than anything really. Not knowing is worse.
Yum oh yum on that steak girl- back on the not snacking!!!!!!!!

Lori-
- love me a good putter day!!!!!!! Can't wait to have one truly. I have been on EXCELL DAYS- Amazing my adreno glads have not given out .
Enjoy

HI Blue!!!!
---------------------------------------
Need to get my furniture. The moving issue is backed up with everyone moving - so not sure when or how- working it out.

My biggest issue was if I was going to keep my couch and love seat and recliner here in the new place. Not for space but because it was Bella
couch and where she slept - both couches and I had the recliner.
There is a ton of dog hair embedded in it..... it was hers. Even with the sheets down it still collected hair.
I was back and forth on to dump it and get new, But ya know its good newer furniture and I truly can't afford to get new without putting it on a payment plan. Why I do that when I can just clean it up and put new pillows on it. She always had sheets on it. So it would seem new purge her- just can't. Just CAN'T. I tossed her toys and her feeding bowel - did not ask for ashes back...........
I just need to take the sweeper to the edges.

Going to ditch the recliner for space as my couch has 2 recliners in it.

so I worked that out in my head.

Work. was so bust today- work heavy (2+ hour on 3 people ) that were needing help. One was a post discharge from the hospital that needed everything. I spent 2.5 hours on her. So for my 2.5 hours she is getting 3 months of food delivered hot meals, PT/OT , meds to her door and transportation, and help around the house. I feel good about that ..... The other tow were just as critical.

I was spent after work and they have a hammock park here. So beside the lake they have 8 hammocks big enough for two- to lounge. I just curled up in one and was almost asleep.
I love this place.

Working hard and sleeping hard. Can't wait to get my furniture.

Later gators- on WOE point,