#1416   ^
Old Tue, Aug-04-20, 06:43

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Tues morning Ladies!!!!

Lori-
- looks like you are going to have rain most of the day!
Yea I agree with celery dressing- YUCK. But I do love salads. I really do.
My favorite is a chopped salad- with egg and bacon, and blue cheese. All time fave!
Or put shrimp and ranch on it!

I hear ya on needing some more carbs when you are working out more. I tell ya though it is hard when ya flip around - what do the other runners do?
Do you have a race in mind?

Thanks for the tip on Brook shoes. I might have a bunion- but I thought that was for old ladies!!!!!!

NIC-
I am glad you are back to working with the baby and your tumble didn't end that. That would have been a mental issue. But good for you that they have some common sense!!!!

Any news yet on DS18 and school? Has that been resolved yet?

Trig-- I am in awe of what you eat and are dropping!!!! I so wished you had taken your measurements! I really bet you have lost double the inches then pounds. I would rather loose inches!
That means you have kept muscle!!! HOT MOMMA!!!!

Yup- time to clean up the pool and get back in!!! Can you believe we are almost down with summer?????? Seriously! Where have 2020 gone? The year that wasn't!!!!

I am glad the kiddo ankle better!!!

You know the minute I get my butt on the beach I am sending a pic! HEHEHEHEH

Blue- Working hard? Have you watched Downton Abby????
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So, In speaking of Downton Abby- yes I am already in season 3!!
I love the sets- and OMG the glamor of the ladies. The dresses, the jewelry, the hats, I love it all!!!!
Most of all I love the character Maggie Smith plays- she NAILED it!!!
Wise Matriarch of the family! LOVE IT.
I just love those long necklaces and long flapper dresses, so sheer and flowing! Notice none of the ladies are full figured, except the kitchen help! HAHAHAHAH
It has been a wonderful distraction at night. When my day is done I cuddle up with the pup and we are in another world, in a different time.

Today is going to be the start of non-stop until I pull up to beach house on Sat.
Today is the last day to finish up loose ends. I need to also go out and finish up the paper work for the other storage unit. I am also going to do some arranging the other storage unit I also have as I might need to move some more boxes into it. I will have 2 units.

Then I will come back here and pack up my bedroom. Movers will be here 9:30 sharp. Mom is picking up Bella and will keep her there until the move is over.

I will come back here then and pack up my car only keeping out what I am using in the here and now! I will sleep at my mom's as I will not have furniture.

Today:- Finish packing- storage unit
Wed- Movers/ pack car
Thur- clean house last time- make it sparkle after movers. Take out trash
Fri- Closing
Sat- destination beach 5 hour drive / leaving early

This is my last night in the doll house! I am ready. This house has served me SO well. For that I give it my gratitude and am ready to hand over the keys! It will seem odd to not have a house.

WOE- up 2 pounds. I am bouncing a bit. I am doing the best I can this week. It has been a rough WOE week with my kitchen and house ripped up. I have to get something out today. I don't use as much salt as place out do! Urghhhhhhhh.

I am thinking steak salad today. There is a place a mile up that makes a pretty nice steak salad. They give you a huge chopped salad- and a steak on the side! But it is $$$ - Oh well........

Ok ladies! Back shortly!