View Single Post
  #1415   ^
Old Tue, Aug-04-20, 05:41

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Woke to rain this morning and I guess that will be the status quo for most of the day. We sure need the rain, but it'll make my trip to the grocery store miserable. I suppose I won't melt.

No running today, but have to do my strength training again. It only takes about 20 minutes. I also have to make Betty some more of that celery(yuck) seed dressing. She practically drinks the stuff! Blech! She's really enjoying her salads, so it makes it all worthwhile. She puts all manner of veggies, plus cheese and hard boiled eggs. Makes a meal out of it!

I'm going to look for some high fiber carbs to help fuel my runs when I go to the store. I just don't have enough energy for all that I want to do. My plan is to increase carbs a bit before and right after my runs, but stay LC the rest of the day. I want to stay between 50-100 grams of carbs. I know the scale will pop up initially due to water retention, but we'll see how it goes. The key will be to control the portion of carbs to make sure I keep things in balance. Round and round I go.

Ok.....off I go into the rain. Have good days!