View Single Post
  #1413   ^
Old Mon, Aug-03-20, 10:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco I had the same reaction at age 43 for my first one and only....but I had to have that one kid come heck or highwater LOL knowing college and retirement would darn near hit at the same time, but in my 50s....a kid, please put me down first HAHA

Yea you are starting. It is fine truly. You stay very very LC you will control the crazy of hot flashes, moods and more. Periods will do whatever they want and truly it is no big deal on that part....but remember to have something with ya just in case that sucker decides today is the day and right now....but for me when it left, it kinda truly left ya know and I was thrilled with just that Never fear, natural life going down but truly and no joke, very LC means a whole diff. in what effects you get and how rough they might be. So keep lc obvy LOL

chaffles would do ya good. I tried this stuff but too eggy for me in that eggs now are kinda not my thing but for many they are the bomb to eating well....so if they suit ya, you got for it!!

yea we got Tstorms around, heat broke. waiting on hurricane residue to come? oh well....but it is still Aug so I hope the 90s return big time...we are like 88 today and its seem 'cool' to me

Lori yea that could be a combo...with the racing of your heart with food and heat/humid and of course you could be darn tired for some reason. If not out of the ordinary or weirdo you would be ok I think.....does the 'heart monitoring' while running mean alot to you in that if XYZ amt. of beats you 'do better' with running and benefits? I have no clue LOL

Oh,,,,yea I get that. DD days would be more like a less active time in your seasons on plan. Winter is good DD time of course and summer with golf and running it would be smarter to eat more....I sure understand that.

-----rain around. hit store fast and got kiddo fast food and went thru big storm to get home and sun, and not that far LOL storms tracking whatever they want right now but with sun I am doing pool right now.

hubby driving to Virginia for car trade....home tonight around 9/10?

to the bathing suit and some cleaning on pool before the storms come this way