View Single Post
  #1412   ^
Old Mon, Aug-03-20, 09:03

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Nic....oh no....I wasn't eating LC ice cream. It was the real thing, plus I would put a big spoonful of Jif pnut butter in it! OMG....it's a wonder I didn't gain 20 lbs in the weeks I was doing that. I like Rebel Creamery Ice cream and usually have some on hand, but I won't let myself eat it if I'm eating other stuff I shouldn't. I figure why waste the LC stuff and then turn around and eat a cookie? I'm glad to be back on track and getting that ice cream monkey off my back!

Trig...No, I haven't been doing the every other day diet thing. With the level of activity I'm doing, I just can't seem to stick to a very low calorie day.

Jaz....that pain on your foot....do you think you're getting a bunion? I'd try some good supportive running shoes like Brooks. They are $$, but if you order them from the Brooks website, you can try them(even outside) for 90 days and still send them back if you decide they are not for you.

Back from my run. I had a lot of trouble keeping my heart rate down for some reason. Maybe because I ate 2 hours before and it was a bit warm and humid. Who knows? It was just a less than satisfying workout, but a few miles is better than none.

Ok.....a shower and some relaxation. Have a good day!