View Single Post
  #1411   ^
Old Mon, Aug-03-20, 08:30

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey all! It's Monday!

Trig- GIRL, BITE YOUR TONGUE!! No, no baby for us for sure. OMG I would literally freak out and probably have to be on a psych ward. lol I'm 51 now so surely I am headed in the direction of menopause at this point! But two years? Ugh no thank you please!!

Hopefully your DD is continuing to heal and you won't have to do anything more about her ankle/foot.

You and I tend to follow a very similar eating pattern (at least naturally) of 11-1 and then later afternoon. With my family being here I tend to try to eat with them around 6 though, at least sometimes. If I had no one else to consider I would definitely finish up by around 4.

FAB that you are feeling lean and trim. That ZC lifestyle treats you right for sure!

Jaz- Thanks for sharing about your menopause symptoms. It helps to know what I might be facing! I definitely had some hot nights a few months back but that seems to have abated. The moodiness also has abated for the most part FOR THE MOMENT. I am wondering if being back on the LC train is helping with all that. I'm thinking it must be but then again, you are symptomatic here or there so I dunno.

HOORAY on being back to 10 down!! That is so great!

Glad to hear your son got in safely. I hope you all have a good weather week together and that you enjoy your month there. I am jeally!!

You have a good head on your shoulders and manage change really well. I know you will come out ahead of whatever is coming your way. You are very gifted in that area!

Glad you enjoyed such a long walk with your son, too. I am a little concerned that you have an area that is sore and swollen on your foot. That shouldn't happen from a 3.5 mile walk. Hopefully all you need is a new pair of shoes!

AND CONGRATS ON GETTING THE DREADED CLOSET DONE!

Lori- Wow, you were young indeed!

I hope your run goes well. Hopefully the temperatures will be nice to you and stay pleasant and low.

What ice cream were you eating and laid off of? Rebel or something else? Were you eating a serving size or more? Just curious bc I am okay with eating that in limited amounts.. but we are all different!

Blue- Hope you are doing well and recovering from getting Part One submitted. I know you still have much more to write!

••••••••

Work went well yesterday. Gave baby a bath, cut and filed his little teeny nails and then held him while he slept. No complaints! We've switched from nights to days for now. Dad is starting back to work this week for the first time and Mom is freaking out a little bit. Plus of course I'm sure we are all a little jumpy about nights; I totally get it. It will be nice to not have to clear my schedule for recuperation from overnights but I will miss the night bottle and snuggles. I am fine with doing either.

Up half a pound from my OMAD day previously, which seems to be the way it works for me and another reason why I don't tend to do that often, just if I'm feeling it. Also, I ate late bc I ate after I got home from work. Still doing really well and completely on plan. I'm on a roll!

Working today from 2-6, then I'll come home and get dinner going. We're doing breakfast for dinner tonight! Sausage and pancakes for the masses. I'll do LC pancakes for me. Meanwhile I will also vacuum and get some loads of laundry done.

Our heat finally broke. I'm so excited to be back in the 80s again!

I went and bought a Dash (9.99) mini wafflemaker yesterday. I am going to explore the wide world of chaffles! I made a set of chaffle waffles yesterday and had two along with some bacon. They were good and I was certainly full for a good long time. There are TONS of recipes for a wide variety of types of chaffles so this could be fun.

That's about it from here. DS21 is back and making breakfast- two eggs on toast and bacon. I know I am not hungry yet, really, but the smell of bacon baking is killer! lol
Sponsored Links