View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Mar-14-15, 13:09

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Walnut, i have been really enjoying Mike Mutzel's High Intensity podcast. He is a good interviewer, and has interesting medical and nutrition experts that are less well known.

Every once in a while I check the iTunes Health & Fitness rankings, both FatBurnig Man and Bulletproof #1) were ahead of Jillian Michaels, and a Primal one I had never heard of before was around #5. Elizabth Benton of Primal Potential. Few interviews, it focuses more on her views on diet, giving practical tips and customizing advice for various conditions. She has lost 140 pounds by basically a LC and primal approach (one book she recommended is Metabolic Effect by the Teta brothers), has a nutrition education, and mixes in a lot of hormone and psychological advice info. Production is a bit slick, but her upbeat and practical tips may be helpful to someone struggling. She only started her blog in Jan 2014, so she appeals to some to have a highly ranked podcast already. http://primalpotential.com I've only listened to a few podcasts, but lots of good basic tips to help someone get started.