View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sat, Jul-03-10, 14:33

Plan: will follow LC
Stats: 305/305/155 Female 5' 5"
BF:unhealthy
Progress: 0%

Interesting-before my chiropractor told me I didn't have fibro-then yesterday he said I have many if not all of the same pressure points and I have a subluxation pattern that mimics fibro... and I know I have many of the symptoms of it.

I didn't know about the tempurpedic, boy I wish I did. Two years ago we bought a store brand that mimics tempurpedic, and probably has a lot more chemicals in it. We don't really have the money to get a/nother new mattress... ugh! I am in pain every time I wake up.

But to answer the original question - I take magnesium (tri-mag), inositol, cal-mag-z, and something called "formula 303" which has valerian root, passion flower, and (more) magnesium). Sometimes I'll also put a little lavender on my pillow. I always run a fan, too, for the white noise effect. These things seem to help. As long as I'm not super stressed, I'm able to get to sleep much quicker than I used to. I may wake up once or twice to use the bathroom, but am usually able to get back to sleep. I have RLS too.