#34   ^
Old Wed, Feb-23-05, 06:26

Plan: None
Stats: 224/224/154 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress:
Default Thanks Babs

Hi Babs,

Just a quick note to let you know i had my cholestrol blood done today, should have results next week.

What do you think of this!!!!! The nurse at surgery does all blood tests not Dr's, i told her i was on Atkins, her reply was "Take my advice and dont tell your Dr they dont believe in Atkins it's too dangerous" without getting into too much of a debate with her i replied by saying that iv'e never felt better, i told her i no longer take Neium for Acid Reflux, i no longer have bloating, i'm sleeping better, my IBS is fine, i have no mood swings which at one stage i thought i was depressed, my blood sugar is fine, the constant burning under left ribcage is gone, i lived with that problem daily, i am supposed to go into hospital for three days to have scan done for the ribcage problem which i think now was related to Pancreas and carb overloading, as i've eplained i no longer have that problem

I know for sure that i won't win with my Dr but that is another days work.
I told her that if my cholestrol is up i cant really blame Atkins as i'm only on it four weeks, it will be interesting to see.
Will let you know.

Broná