Old Tue, Feb-22-05, 13:27

Plan: None
Stats: 224/224/154 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress:
Default Thanks Babs.

Hi Babs,

Thanks for all the info.

You ask why so little calories, i think it is phycological, i think my mind is back to those bad old days when i could only eat that amount of calories to loose weight, having said that, here is a sample of what i eat, fry for breakfast cooked in olive oil, or Almond pancakes,coffee with cream mid morning, mixed salad with sardines or Tuna or cheese for lunch, brocolli +cauliflower maybe spinach with Salmon Cutlet or Chicken or Pork for dinner, Salmon cooked in olive oil, loads of water, i don't eat after my dinner in the evening, actually i find that i can't finish my dinner sometimes Yesterday i had a bowl of Rhubarb stewed with splenda, i also had some today. This week i introduced a couple of Strawberries.

Maybe i'm eating more calories than i think, not sure.

What do you think of my daily eating?

I haven't eaten eggs for ages as they did not agree with me, since Atkins i have no bother with them at all BUT feel they might raise my cholestrol.

Thanks for all the info, oh by the way i almost forgot to mention, i can only go online a few evenings in the week so if i dont post back straight away you will understand why.

Broná