Old Thu, Dec-06-01, 05:32
Registered Member

Plan: 10-20g per day
Stats: 169/129/125
BF:
Progress: 91%

I don't have much new to add except for:

cottage cheese, not the low fat variety
cauliflower pickles but they are sooooo more-ish!
Concentrated individual stock serves

I can't eat eggs without bread or I get a bad 'gas' attack a few hours later so I am not eating more than say eggs six a week. Usually as an omelette or scrambled. A boiled egg will send my tummy into turmoil, and I can't imagine one fried or poached without toast! On my 'day off' I have bacon and fried eggs and a slice of multi-grain high fibre.

Also I find rich cheeses impossible to eat on their own, without a cracker or something so I am not eating those either. Kraft individual cheddars sit in the bowl in the fridge now, they are fine. It's camembert, blue and brie... that kind I can't eat on their own. I do use them in salad dressings sometimes tho.

I now buy the concentrated chicken and veggie stocks and often have a hot mug of 'soup' for lunch.

What I HAVE noticed tho, is how much my grocery bill has gone down, buying pretty much natural foods. Well, except for the cat food... that hasn't changed! Little gluttons!

I just bought a jar of Paul Newman's Ranch dressing.. does anyone have a carb count on that? It's not listed on my label or on the carb counter here.