View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Thu, Jun-19-03, 10:52

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Hi everyone,,,I have been reading butnor posting on this thread...but now I have a couple of questions.
I have been on a roller coaster since Janueary, with the same 6 pounds. On and off , on and off....so........
I cut out caffeine,,,gave up my diet soda....drinking more water,,cutting back on the sweetener,,,,,,and the 6 pounds was back this morning!!! My carb levels have been around 25 per day...i am tryin got cut out the cheese,,,but about allthats left to eat is meat! So, for breakfast I had three small cheeseburgers with Mayo...for lunch I am having 2 pork chops. All with water, water,,water. What else can I do?? I have been eating some salad also,,,,with blue cheese dressing. To be very honest...I am discouraged and puzzled as to why the WOE has stopped working. No,,,I havent lost any inches that I can tell....and I am not aboutto pick up the tape measure cause if it said no change I would be in the pits.
Any suggestions anyone?? I am a 56 year old grandmother who works full time in retail..so am on my feet a lot, so I am not sedentary. HELP!!!