View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Dec-06-18, 11:48

Plan: LC/carnivore 6/26/23
Stats: 200/194/137 Female 5 feet 6.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

Dear Gang

Hello. I just wrote a whole thing on this thread but got booted off line. Sorry about that

I wanted to say that many years ago when I did low carb Or a different plan of abstinence
I would say I would rather be heavy but losing weight and on the right track then be thin but binge eating and on the road to gaining.
Recovery tastes better than any food and Nothing tastes as good as thin feels right?

Anyways - I wanted to stay that I was following a very different food plan and it was working UNTIL my coworker left me and I had more responsibility at my job and I put on weight and it was very silly cause then I stopped exercising as much as I used to.

I used to do OA meetings online at 12step4coes it is an online meeting place. And I used to listen to A Vision For You daily recordings from Phone meetings of people in recovery.

I am now 147 lbs I decided to start low carb this past Tuesday at NOON cause I was out of control. I was like 150 something so I am down 3 lbs already. My body is very sensitive to bad eating.

I am now eating mostly chopped cooked burger meat and I love it.
I mean it does not make me hungry at all it fills me up.
I am also using Diet Pepsi a little bit and
I have for nutrition
Primo Beets and Primo Greens - they are once a day powders you put in water from Consult Health (On Evine) and they help you on low carb plans or any plans

I sure hope this message does not get booted off.

Hugs
Entropy