View Single Post
  #833   ^
Old Fri, May-27-22, 06:58

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Sun is FINALLY out after 3 gloomy days of darkness and rain.
It is going to be a GEORGEOUS weekend! I am fingers crossing I will be in my new apt for the 3 day weekend enjoying it all! I am so ready for some alone time!

I am going to be looking for a new bedroom room rug today and need a new coffee pot. Let me just say moving is so frekin $$$$$$. It's the little stuff that really adds up. Plus hook ups, plus this and movers and and and and - I will need to be working for a good long minute to PAY OFF coming here to work!

I am down to my one pound off from being at that low LAST WEEK. I know that if I went on a bender for a few days my 38 pounds would be straight back on. It's THAT FAST!

What is everyone doing for the holiday weekend?

I know Nic you are in DE. Is hubby coming in this weekend? You going to the beach? I bet your town will be all out for the holiday! Beach goers galore!

Are you right back on WOE? I think it is very smart to know what our triggers are. Mind is very similar to yours- high stress + tired and lack of sleep.

Trig- How did your inspections go? I just can't wait for you to done with it all!
What happening for your weekend?

Lori- I love me a good putter day! Although I must admit I can't stand fidgeting with electronics! It drives me batty! I want to press a button and boom on it goes. I hate figuring that crap out.

Funny though because if I get keys today, I will be doing just that. Hooking up my cable, and internet via an app that needs down loaded! URGHHHHH.

Yes, and Yes on getting ribs and maybe a side of slaw and calling it a day. Although RIBS ARE ON SALE this weekend! HEHEHEHE
----------------------------------------------------------
Wet and muddy here, although the sun is out! It needs to dry out.

Today is more frekin shopping for apt. I must get the coffee pot / and stock the fridge if nothing else.

I have a blow up bed and am going to borrow my moms card table until my furniture gets here next week. Also will test out the new TV that is on sale too! Wink Wink- Hell I might as well toss that in my cart too. I never spend on extras, what is a few more hundred in the scope. My TV in the bedroom needs replaced anyway. So, I will have everything I need until the rest is in!

I am pretty excited about my new stuff coming!

Yup- you are right- about 100 balls in the air! Where oh where are they landing! LOLOLOLOL.

Back later!