View Single Post
  #831   ^
Old Thu, May-26-22, 14:43

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good thing I was just hanging around home today. Our TV went berserk. Flipping between different inputs and just acting goofy. I called Dish and got the nicest young man. Our equipment was quite old, so we were eligible for a free upgrade. Crazy as it sounds, we were able to get a service tech here this afternoon and he put in all new equipment and we are up and running. We thought maybe it was our TV, but that seems fine. The first guy I talked to said I should call after this new equipment was installed because he feels sure that they can save me some $$ with some of the new promotions we are eligible for....plus a senior discount(55 plus)! I'll take it! The tech said to wait until tomorrow or next week to call till they have our account all updated etc. I'll be happy to reduce our bill if I can. If it were just me here, I would just use my Roku and forget about Dish, but DH loves the options that Dish provides and trying to get him used to something new is not easy.

I won't be heading back to the golf course until Saturday...weather permitting. I think the few days off will do me good.

Hope you've all had a good day. Cool & cloudy here.