View Single Post
  #828   ^
Old Thu, May-26-22, 06:19

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

Lori- I should have told you the same thing with testing for Covid- you can get a false neg. if you test before 3 days. I had the same thing happen to me. I tested too early- then had to test again. I was neg. twice but the first test was wasted. This was last fall. I have been hearing we are going to get another surge of the latest and greatest Covid going around!

Are you getting these nasty storms we are having?

Nic- I can't wait for another wedding with your kiddo's! You have so much going on with your kids! I loved your DD took her knitting to a bachelorette party- CLASSIC.

Yay on being in DE for a bit. Now that it is warming up you will see just how "lively" that small community gets! People come out of the woodwork and the place becomes alive and bustling! I saw that at St. Simon. It is really fun to watch! Going from the only one on the beach to trying to find a spot!

How long are you staying? I am glad you are settled in.

Trig- I can't wait for this sale to be over. I too am thinking that a RV road trip is just what needs to happen when it's over! A get away is perfect.

Hope your sinus are getting better! It is pretty nasty here today and thick air.
---------------------------------------------------------
So, to answer the questions both of them. I paid the landlord through a 30 day notice even though I left early. I let her know right away I had to go- gave thirty days and paid. That was the agreement if I had to leave before end of July to give 30 days and pay which I did. All good on that front. I left the place in top shape and did all the laundry to boot and folded it up before I left.

I am SUPPOSED to get keys tomorrow. That is the plan. Then next week I am going to get my stuff from storage and my new furniture comes. AWESOME! Then week after that I start work!
Gives you a time frame! Cable comes tomorrow to the new place and I have a blow up bed and my computer and my traveling kitchen so I am going! I am crossing fingers for keys tomorrow. My mother is driving me batty, bless her.

I go to my screening for work this morning. I pee in a cup, get my TB done and go over my medical history. Maybe an hour.

I am back on track with my eating. That ONE frekin meal really was a set back. It is just amazing how fast I gain. I am back within 2 pounds. I don't know if I should clap or frown...... I am just going to stay the course and get it off.

Today is pot roast. If I get my keys I am going to hit up the store as hamburger is on sale, ribs are on sale and ribeye is on sale STOCK UP YA'LL and freeze! Memorial Day meats coming to a counter near you!

Stormy all day- DARK really dark out.

I spent some time last looking and dreaming of 5th wheels. I like the all inclusive ones like Trig has with a kitchen and shower! Yup one day! You can get a super sweet "starter" for 30K. Like a starter home- a starter RV trailer! 30 K is really cheap when you consider that the "drop" which is only a bed is 13K. Anyway, I had fun looking at those. Then I was watching RV life on You tube. I learned where to stay for zip and a new term: boondocking. Living the dream.

As I say going into an apt lease and new furniture coming and the move to pay off. HAHAHAHAH! Someday!