View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jan-10-16, 12:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 258.4/241.4/190 Male 6'
BF:
Progress: 25%

Thanks Glenda! That was awesome! It's funny you say that I'm young because I feel old in some ways. It's all relative I guess. And you're right, I do not want to be one of those people riding a shopping cart! Now excuse me while I go put my big boy underwear, pants, & T shirt on. Also, go Seahawks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
If the journey was an easy one, we wouldn't all still be here. I started Atkins in 1972 and I'm still "in the battle," so to speak. We all start over, some of us more than others (and I do mean ME) but the only sin in that is to give up and never start over again.

Look. I can always find an excuse to eat carb-age. All of us can. The secret to the success of this WOE is never to give up trying.

You're young. But, take my word for it, when you're my age you want to be healthy. The alternative is all around you. When you're in the supermarket and you see those old fat people riding around on the carts, you probably ignore them. That will never be YOU. Guess what? It can be you.

So put on your big-boy pants and get with the program. This is a great forum and the people here will help you when you fall, but only if you try.