#135   ^
Old Thu, Nov-17-05, 10:40
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Smile

I haven't read this in 5 years, wow! Its funny how its so relavant now. I work in a male dominated field and I game with a male dominated group (though I will admit it has more females than any gaming group I've ever been in - and I'm 41!)
I have been trying and trying to figure out makeup and doing my hair and such to look more feminine and to look professional (for men view woman as more professional if they do this stuff)

I'm sick of it. I am still getting no more respect and I'm making myself so unhappy. I don't like makeup, I don't like doing my hair up with mouse and hairspray. I'm not saying I'm messy. I'm simple. I make sure my skin and teeth are healthy. And I will admit I'm cute. I decided to cut my hair and ditch the hair dye.
I'm going to be an example for my daughter and her friends, to show my male gaming friends that a woman is not defined by her appearance but what she does, no different that a man should be defined. I'm not trying to look sloppy or plain. I am anything but plain. But I'm not dressing up if it makes me so unhappy. I'm going to show a woman comfortable with herself. For I am

ps I am wearing what is appropriate for church, work events and so on. I am not anti-social You should see the cute little black dress I got, it goes to my knees