View Single Post
  #1515   ^
Old Mon, Oct-25-21, 19:04

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey friends!

Jaz- YES! That is exactly how this community is! Some folks still working but often when they are here they are getting away from their work. And many others fully retired. All happy to be here!

Yes, we replaced the TV here in DE with a 55" TCL with built in Roku. We have the same one at home but bigger. We love it.

I'll be arriving in GA on the same flight as my friends, to and from. I know both of them.

BTW that chicken you made sounds outstanding!

Lori- Sorry you were feeling punky yesterday. Definitely sounded like a day to lay low.

I'm going to look up that medicine that you mentioned. I've never heard of it. What a strange name!

Trig- I need to make a hair appointment to and I am going to a legit salon. I don't think I will color my hair but I need to get a decent hair cut. I haven't had a good cut in a long long LONG time.

I was in a mood yesterday so I feel ya.

•••••••••

I had my usual Day Three Meltdown last night. At least I am predictable. DH and I watched the Ravens (who never even showed up for the game, WTH?) and then Dh continued watching football, and after a while it became clear that he was going to keep on watching football! Well, he doesn't have his wireless headphones up and running yet and I pretty much had to leave my recliner and go to the bedroom to get any peace to read or whatever. With my ADD I literally cannot read when there is noise or activity. Then he kept coming in the bedroom and I lost it.

Today we had a little chat about me needing a room of my own. The kids are now going to be shunted into a singular double-bunk-bed room and the other bedroom is going to be crafted into a space just for me. It was DH's idea and I think it is brilliant. The kids aren't going to be here enough to plan anything different, and we can always do air mattresses and things like that, be inventive. We decided it was silly to have two bedrooms, basically a third of the house, untouched. So now I will mull over what I want that to be like...I've never had a room of my own as an adult!

I got to go to the beach today! There were a few hours of sunny weather and around 75 degrees. Very nice! I'm waiting for DH to finish up now so we can head back to MD.. I turn around and leave Wed for ATL.

ETA- Back home in MD. Drive went well and the dogs are getting better each time. We got home around 8 PM.