View Single Post
  #1514   ^
Old Mon, Oct-25-21, 06:04

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I feel like a new woman today! Yesterday I really felt like I was catching a bug. I started taking Umcka and today whatever it was is gone! I swear by that stuff. They are just little berry flavored tablets that you chew. I'll continue to take them today to make sure I've kicked the bug.

Heading to the golf course later, but it is cold this morning, and foggy. It should be around 60 by the time I head out. Hoping the sun comes out soon and starts warming things up.

Trig.....glad to hear your shingles rash is much improved. Be careful with hair color....it may sting! Like you, I'm just not a "Christmas" person. I don't care about decorating or any of that. Once golf season is over I would just like to crawl into a hole until Spring. Maybe I'm part bear? I just want to hibernate! All of our grandkids are teenagers, so I'll be giving them cash/gift cards and calling it a day. I'll make a "treasure" box for our daughter and daughter-in-law with all kinds of different things. I do enjoy doing those and they really like getting them. Other than that, it's gift cards all the way.

Lucky you having a trip to look forward to! I long for the day when I can go somewhere again

Jaz.....Hope you have a decent work week. I hope your boss doesn't give you grief about logging off early on Friday after that bad phone call.

Nic...Have a nice day in DE and a good drive home later today.

---------

OMG.....I ate all the wrong things and way too much yesterday. I paid for it with the number I saw on the scale this morning. OY! I'm starting a 30 day cut cycle with my Protein Priority diet group today. I'm hoping for 5 lbs during the 30 days. Lose the 5 lbs and stay at a new low. Gotta have a project to work on....you know?