View Single Post
  #1512   ^
Old Sun, Oct-24-21, 12:02

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- SAD FACE I know what I feel like with cold and no sun day after day after day!

I am eating some leftover chicken- I don't mind leftover if they were good first time around!!!!!!!!

TRIG- how ya doing GF!?!?!?!?

NIC- did you ever get that extra Roku TV you were looking for? I have one I can give you if interested.

So I am pulling a NIC............ I seem to remember that one year you put up your Christmas tree in Oct. I am feeling like I need some sparkle right now.

So I went to Wally World- OMG the shelves were BARE- HEADS UP on that!!!!! They had very very things left on shelves. I headed to the Christmas "cove"- yes it's there already. But hardly anything out. I was able though to get lights. I wanted to replace and refresh all my lights with LED and newer. I remember last year the lights were hot and I thought I need to replace these as half were burned out.
So to freshen it all up- I am just pitching all the old ones and replacing them. First of all I prefer LED and they are safer. I got 4 sets of 200- 1 white/1 colored/ 1 sparkling white and multi. 8 hundred lights on a 6 foot tree!
I want the scene from Griswald lighting the house! HAHAHAHAH

I am forgetting the world and putting up the tree and then will eat dinner and watch LOST. I am the only one that never caught that one first round!

So I am watching the Kitchen right now and saw a Applecider/ vodka/ fall beverage. I am already thinking how I can make that Low carb!!!!!!! Would LOVE that.

Off to did out that tree before I change my mind. hehehehe