View Single Post
  #1502   ^
Old Fri, Oct-22-21, 04:12

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Plans for today have gone up in smoke. We were supposed to have a meeting with our financial guy, but I'm going to have to cancel. DH went to see Betty last evening and she told him that her cordless phone was not working. He went to Walmart and bought her a new one and came home to plug it in. He called me as he was unsure how/what to do. I went up and we plugged it in etc, but somethings not working. Her lifeline unit is flashing a reset light and saying that a phone is off the hook? Her new phone was charging when I left, but still saying that line is in use? I have no idea. So there she was with no phone and her lifeline unit not working. Far from ideal. So, today there are going to have to be calls made to the phone company and trying to get someone to come.Everything was working fine the night before with her phone, so we are not sure what is going on. We have to get that dealt with today. It's not as simple as just plug it in because there are wires going to a little answering machine and her lifeline unit. Nothing is ever simple, you know?

Weather has taken a dive and we're having clouds/showers and only in the 50's for many days to come. We're going to try to play golf on Sunday, we'll see. My friend's dog is having surgery today, so she may have to stick close to home this weekend to be sure he's doing ok.

That's it from here. DH's brother is stopping by this afternoon on his way to a friend's house. He'll only be here for a couple hours. He wants to stop up and see Betty since he's in the area. I made meatballs the other day and DH will be having spag tonight. Easy.

It's Friday....have a good weekend!

EDITED: Phone repair guy came to Betty's and discovered a bad wire in her basement that was the cause of her phone problems. Hallelujah! It is all fixed and her service is restored along with her Lifeline connection. I'm sure she has spent hours this afternoon on the phone with her friends.