View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Tue, Oct-25-05, 10:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/175/120 Female 5 feet 3/4 inches
BF:42%
Progress: 25%

Hi klc145! Thanks for joining in. You are only 1/4 inch taller than me. I was looking at your stats and am curious (not criticising just curious). You have 145 as your goal. Is that a first goal or is that where you look healthy? I am having a hard time choosing a goal. My doctor says anywhere between 95 and 123 for me. I got bold today and changed my signature from 120 to 100 as goal. I believe what my doctor says but somewhere inside me, the sick fat lady says there is no way I will ever make it. Honestly, I think I can definitely make 120.

Anyway, back to my question to you. I know that some folks set their goals in steps and change them as they get there. I have my first "mini" goal as 170. Is 145 "mini" or final?

Just curious. I love this short people thread since I am having trouble setting my goal. It is nice to have all these short people posting at once and I can easily scan their stats.

Thanks for letting me ask you this. Feel free to not answer if you think I am being too intrusive....and anyone else chime in if you have words of wisdom about setting goal weights.