View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Mon, Feb-15-16, 14:27
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

PAULETTIE~~ You are going to ROCK THIS PLAN!!! Dumb ass me for thinking protein on the bacon.. I KNOW it is a fat and the eggs too!!! You are right to track. I will do that again too when life gets normal for me.. does it ever LOL ?
I begin my CN on Thursday.... wanna jin me? THE next week will be on Saturday though.No issues with a acouple of days later...Posting that way sounds fine to me.. It will begin with the upswing weight
TY for that link.... I will order some and add my sf syrups for a shake with ice. Sounds like great plan to me!

HI LIANNE.. Your meals sounded SOOOOO good! I enjoy the same things.. problem is that I am trying to find the perfect things to have that will not fill me up too much and that I can have all the way through! Gee... my older kid turns 50 in Oct!!! My grand sons are older than yur kids.. May want to adopt you ...GReat to enjoy your profession. Makes all the difference in the world. Family dysfunctional?? Even Ozzie and Harriet had druggies for a son and OMG THe dad in BRADY BUNCH is gay! no such thing as FUNCTIONAL or NORMAL.. or BALANCED PAULETTE knows what we have here, and there is no limit to what depth of dysfunction can be obtained This is my 2nd marriage.. met in 2001 not 3 months after my divorce of 37 yr marriage..Carl is 17 years younger happy me Would you post your weights and progress? That would help us see that we are just as normal in the losses and gains.. Both Paulette and I have remained on the A-TEAM as will Jodi ( my 45 yr old) and there we track daily and are supportive with the others that really is so great!
If you ever want to go there pop on!...
If you ever see me heading for a pitfall... YELL AT ME and warn me!!!
Here is a post from my J..~~~~~~
had a LOT a HUGE 20 oz mug of bouillion..last night.. really condensed as well..loved it and it did not love me I could not make a fist and my shoulder was beyond painful.. any swelling really shows up there now..had to pry the ring off my hand that last eveing was sliding off my finger!!! So, the 1.0 gain was not a surprise! That was after I had some serious time on the throne with GI activity only ! OY.

It dawned on me that my hopefull successful plan that is like my maintanace one can be altered....the basics are actually less strict and easier than Indution foods on Atkins...if i do that and then the one carb blitz as directed, the same things will happen and maybe a little more effectively.HMmmmm

My ex SIL lives in Ketchner, Onterio..Ex MIL was born in La Belle Provence ... I am in SE ALABAMA just north of the FL line where we do not use watches.. they use calanders and just days are a couple of decades old LOL..So, Jodi is here on this farm with her equestrian center..medalist and GRand Prix rider in dressage.... older one is an RN and older GS is in universtiy fast track to med school..younger is 16 and autistic and ahoot who is a genius in all things math and logic
SO, that's it for here.. no to the A-TEAM

I usually pop on this several times a dy in non harvest time