View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Mon, Feb-15-16, 12:25

Plan: IF+Keto+Carb Nite
Stats: 239.2/231.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Welcome to the new members on the thread.

Saturday was my Carb Nite. I look forward to starting it all day long. I usually fast that day. On Saturday I had cereal with 2% milk, pulled pork sandwich with quoinoa salad and fries and gravy, and finished the night off with one bite brownies and cinnamon buns, heated up and topped with ice cream and whipped cream. Also had a donut.

Yesterday I just had coffee and bacon. Again, I'm usually not hungry the day after carb nite.

Today I've had bacon, scrambled eggs fried in bacon grease and topped with sugar free ketchup. Also enjoying my coffee and water, which I have throughout the day.

I *feel* lighter today and I don't have any cravings for the leftover carbage that is all over my kitchen counter.

I picked up some more zucchini yesterday and I'm thinking for supper I will make zucchini noodles and scallops. Not sure what the rest of the family will have.

A bit about myself. I'm 48 (birthday June 4). Married with a 17 year old son and 14 year old daughter. I'm a legal assistant and have been for the last 28+ years with the same firm. I love my job and honestly it's what keeps me sane a lot of days as our family is a bit dysfunctional to say the least.