View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Sat, Mar-12-16, 09:55

Plan: Deciding
Stats: 240/240/200 Male 73.2
BF:
Progress:

Thank you for the information Janet! As for the time I was trying and not losing, I am not on any medication. I am 35 (just turned in January) and am only semi active really (now and then). So honestly, the only thing that changed was the added fasting and it completely changed my BS and weight loss. The situation was equally hard for me because my brother (360 pounds) lost 40 pounds in the same period I lost none (obviously proud of him, just a little sad for me at the time as well). Granted I need to lose less (260 pounds here), but I still need to lose a lot. I am excited about the prospects of this and starting today I am adding in some exercise to help out. I really like DDP Yoga because I have a bad back and it does wonders for it and gives me a workout. So I am going to start that and some walking. After I get going really good I have a more intense workout program I want to try during non-fast days.

One thing I have noticed about this program is that I am much more aware when I am actually hungry, emotional/bored eating, and thirsty. I think what makes it easier is that I have found a stable breakfast meal that I love (a homemade egg noodle pasta) and do not tire of like plain eggs.

-Steve
Sponsored Links