View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 15:43

Plan: VLC - Atkins Style
Stats: 260/218/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Wow, Cricket - so many synchronicities! I'm glad your grandsons are both doing so well. It can be so challenging having kids on the spectrum. My son is super high functioning and I sometimes think that makes it harder. People expect him to act "normal" because they can't easily recognize the parts that aren't. Do your grandsons live close? I think I read someowhere that you have horses too. I'm a horse girl myself! I can't afford my own, but will lease over the summer.

You girls are making me smile hearing about how hard you find it to choke down all those carbs. I just keep thinking about pre-low carb and how easy it was to down them. I think it is a good thing you are struggling a bit because it will help you maintain balance - meaning you'll get the carbs you need, but it's not likely you'll go full on crazy. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy every bite you eat and avoid getting too sick.

Paulette - did you say you bought the book and got some sort of online access to the CNS website? I'm trying to find that. I found the book on Amazon and the e-Book on his website, but don't see anything about special website access. Am I looking in the right place? It's kind of pricey, huh?