View Single Post
  #74   ^
Old Sat, Nov-02-02, 16:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%
Default This is GREAT, FANTASTIC, AWESOME!!!

See, I'm talking positive already! I had to pop in over her the other night to see what all the fuss is. I read almost the whole thread! I knew right away I had to start doing this. I have been very hard on myself, saying (thinking) harsh things about myself. Very negative thinking about how I look and who I am as a person. Carrying my past around - and yes! My butt is where I carry much of my weight! AH-HA!

So, to make a long story short, I was feeling down lately about LC'ing and had to "regroup". I had to "give up" for a few days and I just ate whatever I wanted. I kind of had to hit rock bottom in order to see why I chose to do this whole LC thing to begin with. I got to see how carbs effect me physically and mentally. It's just ugly.

So, keeping this thread in mind, I started to tell myself some positive affirmations as I drift off to sleep the last two nights. One thing in particular that I said was "I love the LC WOE" and " I feel healthy when I eat LC". I had planned to keep up with my carb binging this whole weekend. I even bought brownies with ice cream and choc fudge syrup and I was going to just let myself gain weight, feel terrible and hit rock bottom because that's what I thought I needed to appreciate LC'ing all over again.

But an odd thing happened... when I woke up this morning I just didn't even have the desire to eat anything with carbs at all. All I wanted was eggs with bacon and cheese. And for lunch, tuna! I really think that I woke up thinking that because I was telling that to myself before I went to sleep the last two nights. Anyone else think that too?

Carianne