View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Mar-08-19, 08:15
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

My recent college grad Courtney works at my office in another department and we commute to work together. She is also doing LCHF/keto with me and has talked about it regularly with the chubby people in her unit. Driving home last night I asked her if she'd heard about “Keto C****h”. She said "Yeah, what's that all about?" Two people that she works with had brought up the topic with her this week. I told her about what I'd read - that it was intentional "fake news" put forth by those threatened by the "keto craze". She said that she pretty much figured that's what it was. She'd never heard of “Keto C****h” before this week and has certainly never had any such affliction doing keto. This fake news really is bad news. Enemies of keto did a masterful job spreading it like wild fire. On the flipside, though - the same medium is getting the word out about the miraculous benefits of keto which is what's lead to the "keto craze" in the first place. The battle is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirdra
... Not to mention all their farting and belching.

Until fairly recently I was doing a very high fiber version of LCHF. So even while eating low carb I had the bonus perk of an abundance of flatulence. My current VLC plan has be avoiding most all plants and is virtually zero fiber. Problem solved.