#110   ^
Old Sun, Sep-08-19, 08:33

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hey Ken & Thud! Thanks for stopping by.

Week 3
Normally I would do another stair session but I had a pretty intense skating session, had my PT session on Friday and a weekend of hiking planned. So I took Thursday as a rest day.

Saturday hikes: Hiking in Upper Michigan with my mom. We hiked about 3 miles to see a couple waterfalls. Pretty leisurely as I didn’t want to wear my mom out, but she does great for 68. She wanted to continue hiking to the top of a large bluff overlooking Lake Superior. We hiked the backside because there is less rock scrambling for her. It has 200+ elevation change in about 0.75 mi (total hike was about 2+miles). I booked it up there (she took her time & I met her at the top). Felt like a great workout.

We’ve got another waterfall hike scheduled for this afternoon and I am going to get a hike in the Porcupine Mountains on the way home.

Wednesday I did a lot of run throughs of my skating competition programs. 4 runs throughs of my compulsory. Two run throughs of my free skate without music & 1 with music. Then we did our ensemble program twice with music.