Old Fri, Sep-05-14, 18:42
Wag more, bark less.

Plan: Meat.
Stats: 216/149/145 Female 65.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 94%

Fair enough; here's the bare Bear list:

1) Eat only from the animal world.

2) Eat nothing from the vegetable world whatsoever. (Very small amounts of flavourings such as garlic/chillies/spices/herbs which may be added, are not ‘food’).

3) On dairy: avoid milk and yoghurt (heavy carbs- lactose), use only pure (not ‘thickened’- heavy) cream (read the label), cheese and unsalted butter.

4) Don’t cook your meat very much- just a little bit on the outside- for flavour- blood-rare or bleu. For this reason I advise against eating pork.

5) Eat liver and brains only very infrequently- they are full of carbs.

6) Be sure to have plenty of fat of animal origin at each meal and eat mostly of the fat until you feel you have had enough- you can eat more lean at this point if you like- calories are not important, nor is the number of meals/day. Vegetable oils are not good food.

7) You do not need any supplements of any kind. Drink a lot of water and do not add salt to anything.

I must say I disagree with the restrictiveness and "only-ever-do-this" nature of this list in its barest form. Salt is fine. Dairy has proven to be alright for many people. Same with organ meats. I don't think the annotations restrict the list at all; rather, they expand it to include a wider range of foods.

I've eaten this way (with Charles's annotations, not without) for five years, with only a couple of wobbles. The wobbles never improved my health; sticking to the list always does.