View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 17:57

Plan: CALP
Stats: 270/224/160
BF:
Progress: 42%

YEP! I eat carbs everyday and are losing quite a bit of weight. I just eat them only once a day within that 60 minutes balancing them with protein and low carb veggie. I enjoy them too much to never have them again but it does make me think about I REALLY want to eat and use my meal wisely. The best thing is no more cravings. I am not someone who ate large portions ever but I would eat through out the day because I was never full for long. As well even if I ate very small portions but each meal was carb I would GAIN so easily. It is amazing how just keeping it to one time a day keeps my buddy w/o cravings and losing weight.

I will say if I totally overcarb during reward meal and 2 hours later I get hungry I eat straight cheese and the craving goes away.
I purposely keep the reward meal at dinner because I know that when I am most tired that I can just have what I want vs. the stress of figuring a meal out. (I do that better earlier in the day) On weekends sometimes I will change it to a late lunch if it works with our plans. Eating is very social in our family and so feeling that I can enjoy 1 meal a day with them or with friends and family is worth 2 meals of not caring and just eating what I need to, to fuel my body.
Looking forward to hear what you think of the plan!
S