View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-18, 12:51

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ah yes, AND I was confusing the 1-1/2 cups of shredded with that filling cheese. Makes sense now. I suppose shredded mozz could also just as easily be used. I'll bet fluffy mozz like one would buy in the log or ball for a caprese salad would also be good.

I'd like to work out a way to make a pasta marinara sauce super thick like ketchup to use as a topper for this. I dont often make my own sauce because there are some good no added sugar sauces for not a lot of money and I'm very good at "stepping on" store-bought sauces to amp them up. I suppose I could just reduce a sauce...A LOT and even sprinkle in some Xanthan gum to tighten it up further. This recipe looks so good, I just imagine it with a sauce...I'm jonesing for anything like lasagna (one of your recipes that doesn't work for me is the dumpling/noodle one, or ANY other low carb noodle including the low carb pasta flour I wasted money on) and this recipe may not give me noodles, but can simulate the concept...sort of!

Going back to the crackers. Would you comment on the carb difference between the two recipes? Am I seeing that right?

Also, I'd like your comment on my question about the arrowroot powder. I want to place a Netrition order to get my free shipping, and wonder what the deal is with the stuff and what other uses it may have.

Please see my post, second from the bottom back on page 2.

Thanks!

And where is everyone else?!!! Surely folks have some ideas and info!