View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Wed, Dec-24-08, 17:07

Plan: montignac & food combinin
Stats: 136/132/130 Female 1.73
BF:
Progress: 67%
Smile When have you started this diet? I really like it and it's working great with me

Please send me an e-mail if you are still doing it so we can share ideas and menues etc
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaroo
Thanks again for the support. I'm still plugging away. It will be one week tomorrow :0 As for giving up coffee...well, me and Taster's Choice Decaf have formed quite the relationship in the last couple of days. I'm sure decaf is not the greatest thing, but it's warm in my tummy in the morning and I like the flavour (I can hear some of you groan about decaff...and here's the kicker....it's instant!) Ahhhhhh!

I've been looking over those recipes for sure and I'm going to try out that tai chicken (can't remember the exact name) from Karen's gourmet site..the one that you put on a platter. Look yummy

I made some lettuce wraps last night (out of my head)...ground beef fryed with onions and garlic. I put a dab of dried mustard in and just a dab of BBQ sauce and a tad of ground corriander. Then chopped up some tomatoe, green onions and shredded some cheddar cheese. I put some ground mixture in big leaves of iceberg lettuce, added a spoonful of the toms, onions, cheese and then rolled them up. Yum. I'm thinking I could also make this into a taco too (without the tortilla).

Cherio,