View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-14, 17:16

Plan: THM
Stats: 182/154/130 Female 5'3"
BF:00/00/00
Progress: 54%

Hey gang!

Wow! I just read through the whole thread and am truly humbled by the number of people who have been helped by my simple stumbled-upon experience with coconut oil for my "seborrhiasis" (seborrheic dermatitis that acted like psoriasis by migrating to different parts of my scalp)! Amazing!

Thank you to all who jumped in and helped others while I was not here on the forum!!

My scalp is still clear, btw, and the only thing I do differently now is I started using BAQ Henna to color my hair 6 months ago after developing a (thankfully) mild allergic reaction to boxed/chemical hair coloring.

Someone asked a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago (sorry I missed the post at that time!) about what shampoo I use(d): At that time, just regular shampoo - pretty much whatever was on sale! lol I currently use only sulfate/paraben free shampoo and Wen as my conditioner (along with some Moroccan Argan oil as a leave-in - smells AWESOME!).

Again, I think it is simple amazing that something so simple was able to help so many!

Much love,

Ellen