Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 15:14
overeasy

Plan: No grains/sugar/alcohol
Stats: 221/175.4/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipley
For those who have lost 50-75 pounds or more....

What does it feel like? Do you notice lots of differences? Do you feel better? The same? Does it feel different to walk? Sit? Move around in any way? What's the #1 change you have noticed that makes it all worth it OTHER than how you look? Even if you aren't done losing weight but have lost some of it, what does it feel like?

Well, I'm not sure really. I lost 70lbs and to me, the changes were pretty subtle. It wasn't like I would drop a size overnight, but slowly felt clothes get looser till they were almost falling off me. I definately feel better! Yes it does feel different to walk, almost like theres a bounce in my step and I'm walking taller than before. Sitting is pretty awesome, I can actually cross my legs comfortably, and my foot doesn't stick way out into other peoples paths. I love the fact that exercising and bending down to pick things up is easier. The #1 change that I've noticed that makes it all worth it is all the wonderful compliments I've gotten (not to mention flirtations ) and stamina I have.

melissa