View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 14:19

Plan: Skinny Me Diet
Stats: 345/212.5/210 Male 6'4
BF:
Progress: 98%

Lets see.........things I can do now.

Walk up a flight of stairs without huffing. I can run a mile in about 9 minutes(I had never even been able to run a whole mile in my life before this year). The best thing? #When my best friend was giving me a hug one day and she said "I can get my arms all the way around you now". Before that I never realized I was so big that people couldn't get their arms all the way around me.

There are some downsides though that you fight through. As you get closer and closer to your goal weight you obviously start to slow down on losing weight. That can be VERY frustrating because it's very easy to forget where you came from and only see how you are right now. At times I have found myself being very upset because I am still "fat" and forgetting that at New years of last year I was 340 lbs of lard that couldn't really stand up more than 15 minutes at a time without getting tired. I got really far off track toward the end of last year and really made no progress. But this year I have started a pretty strict exercise routine that thus far I have been sticking to........the goal is to hit that 225 mark by years end