View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Sun, Apr-22-12, 19:20
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

Hi Carolyn. I just bought 4 of the Progresso light soups at Walmart today, that one among them I think. I'm trying to stay low carb, but I'm not picking potatoes out of the soups. I won't go out of my way to buy carby soups, but figure a few bites of potato aren't going to kill me. I'm counting the calories as stated on the label, so I'm eating it as is. The whole can on most of their light soups is only about 160 calories total. Not a bad lunch all in all for a down day. I suspect pretty filling, too.

Yeah, I'm getting quite creative with cabbage stir fries, oriental dishes and cheesy creamy ones using Lauging Cow Light cheese wedges. Also I bought a case of a shirataki noodles and Miracle rice to see what I can come up with there. Haven't decided if I'll post any of the recipes and pictures on my website or not.

Tonight's glucomannan pudding was 6 strawberries, 1 c. water, 4 drops of sweetener and 1 tsp. of the gluc powder blended in the blender. I couldn't afford any half and half in it today however. But half the batch after dinner was tasty and REALLY filling. I feel bloato right now.