View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Thu, Apr-19-12, 05:40
Getting Healthy!

Plan: General LC
Stats: 213/169/166 Female 5' 8.5"
BF:
Progress: 94%

I'm loving JUDDD! So far, I've had 2 down days and they been easy. However, even in this short time, I've already achieved the shake-up of my weight that I was hoping for. I'm down 3 pounds since Sunday and below 180 for the first time in 10 months.

I don't know if it's mattered, but I did start taking resveratrol about a week ago. I'm not using the expensive stuff from Dr. Johnson's website, but NOW brand "Natural Resveratrol," which has 200-mg of trans-resveratrol per pill. Before ordering, I websearched resveratrol on the internet, found a lot that I liked and nothing that worried me. So I decided to give resveratrol and JUDDD a full-out try. So far, so good.

Is anyone else taking resveratrol?

I did a round of hcg this time last year. I got down to 173 pounds before my weight stabilized at around 176 pounds. But, it was hard and I wasn't motivated to try more rounds. Plus, like I've done far too often, I got side-tracked during the summer and put back on about 15 pounds with alarming ease. (I started 2012 at 191 pounds. )

I know it's early, but JUDDD has been much easier than hcg. JUDDD seems to be something I can sustain, especially if I plan for down days by making foods (such as chicken vegetable soup) in advance.