View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Sat, Oct-24-20, 09:08
Doing My Best

Plan: LC/CancerRecovery
Stats: 170/135/130 Female 62 inches
BF:24%
Progress: 88%

It has been noted on another forum thread that we have become quiet here. The trend comes about because people are giving themselves permission to give up. We do that, you know. Inside our heads, we have sneaky little back corners where these permissions lurk. This is the time of year for eating extra everything.

There's all that Halloween candy from the store that we get, even though this year there should be little to no Halloween celebration. We buy it, ostensibly to give away, but lots of it goes down the gullet.

My own latests permission was not because of Halloween, but becase of the World Series. I bought chips. Turns out I only ate a few because they didn't taste good. Go figger. I threw the packs into shopping bags, tied the bags into knots and put them in the garbage can, deep down under lots of other stuff so I wouldn't be tempted to retrieve them.

I can always find an excuse to eat off plan because of that elusive space at the back of my brain. With a bit of luck I'll avoid another slip until other people return here to the forum January 1, 2021,