View Single Post
  #900   ^
Old Sat, Jun-19-21, 05:37

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori I want your hot day. We are cloudy and more chilly here. WTH? I am the one in the southeast and my weather is worse than you guys more up there LOL

Enjoy your golf!! Glad your shoulder etc is coming around and ya feel better.

Your kitty knows.....knows that work is outside, that bridge contstruction is getting started soon and probably has alot of activity.....cats don't like anyone around them that is different mostly....I know my cats never liked it, THEY KNOW LOL They know alot

Jazz, puking dog? hasn't he been on the same food? be careful on ANY plush toys. with teething puppy issues they can eat the fabric and digest.....I know my PIA Bolt ate many fabric toys. I won't allow him anything like that after I saw him eat off the ear from a bunny soft toy and swallow it, and then he ate the black fuzzy eyeball off a duck toy he loved...nope, over and out on that soft stuff for him. luckily it came out the back end, ya, I had to wait for it but I watched LOL and never gave him another. So maybe he got into something off the ground? But heck we all get wonky sometimes

Nicco....tell us about your tons of fun in NYC!

-------So nothing new
hubby off to work his day at car place

I am goofing off/working rv/dealing pool etc.

Didn't know but hubby told my neighbor he could hay my big horse pasture. WTH? Since we sold the hay equip and big tractors it got so tall and out of control almost so he wanted the neighbor to hay it for us but didn't tell me....ugh. Not a fan of being surprised the guy was out there cutting my grass and baling etc. He did get many round bales which is good I guess.....anyway, hate not knowing. Told hubby not to do that again. I like the field is cut and controlled, that helps but geez.....if I knew he wanted to give this hay away I would have called Barb and send it her way. Probably got about $600 in bales off of it. Oh well.....

eating pork tenderloin later and whatever. holding zc very well.

weather sucks rocks tho. June 19 and literally it feels like early spring around here.........this is BS to the ultimate HAHA

Can only hope beach weather if better when we head out........I AM super anxious to go.

picking up mom tomorrow and bring her here for a few days to give break before we leave. no biggie, usual visit type thing.

over and out and be good all