View Single Post
  #822   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-21, 06:05

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

HI Ladies! I am totally in and worked until almost 11 pm last night opening a few boxes and washing a ton of sheets and towels, blankets ect........

I got my bed made up and it was HEAVEN!!!!!

I am sitting on MY couch having coffee from MY cup and writing to you from MY living room.

Lori- Yup- here I am!!! Have fun today on the course! YAY on getting some sun. You even played on the holiday???? Go you!!! Does your hubby care you play alot? - I bet not since he is still working. He is still working right? Does he work full time?

NIC- I just loved your story. I loved hearing about those seniors that SHOW up and LIVE- regardless! We are around the corner on that! So yea, great message: SHOW UP And LIVE regardless!

So you were killing it on pickle ball huh? Did you just learn? My son plays 3-4 times a week. He is 33. He just shows up and people let him play. He is pretty good!
Your dinner sounded so yum!!!!

Nice to have some down time for June! I am sure you will find things to fill up your time!

Trig- I had ribs yesterday too!!!!! Mine I put in the oven, no grill. I do love them smoked! But they were still wonderful. I got a bag of cabbage and was to tired to do anything except pull them out of the oven. I ate 1/2 slab with LC BBQ and was in pork heaven. I didn't have any sides and didn't miss it.
Lost a pound too!!!!

I read your story and my eyeballs were huge! I hear you on where to pull a hual like that for gas!!!!! I would have to say that was an issue when I had to get gas. How to pull in a truck. I waited for the outside lane and then a frekin car parked ahead of me so I could not pull forward. Forget about backing up!!!!!

Yay on pool side with a rum drink!!!!!!
Yup Summer is HERE baby enjoy every bit of it! I want lighter fare as well.
I don't do chicken well. But the ribs were good and I will def do those again. So easy to open the pack and pop on a rub, tuck in foil and cook at 225 for 4 hours- boom eat. And the apt smelled so good. I know the movers were wanting some, they kept saying how good it smelled! HAHA

Hey Blue!
------------------------------------------------
For the most part- the weekend went off without a hitch. But I spent alot of planning and coordinating. There was a ton of moving parts and if the link went down it would have had a ripple effect so I was finger crossing along the way.

The driving of the truck back 8 hours I think was the toughest. I am not the best driver and was praying or nice weather and got my wish!

Now comes the part to unpack boxes. I must have 100 boxes! I FILLED a 20 foot truck from floor to ceiling and I got rid of a ton before that!!!! Well..... one box at a time right?
I am going to get a cute dining room set. I have the room for it after the boxes are gone. It will be super cute.

I am very happy to have landed here. My living room has a wall of windows facing tall pines- really a stunning view!!! The city I am in is one of the fastest growing cities in GA. Just a great location.
I need to explore after I am unpacked and all. I know there is more to Pooler than Tanger outlets!!! HAHAHAH

I have met a few neighbors and they are sweet. Way younger than me- my kids age- but still they are sweet. This complex is a younger set of professionals. The late 30's young 40's group. There are over 30 cops that live here. The first responders all got a 20% discount when the complex opened last year and they all flocked here. I love it because it is super safe.

Yup- Lori you are right- I need to hit the ground running for yet another week!!!!!! - no rest for the weary!

Ok ladies have an awesome day! JUNE 1st. Summer is here- play hard!