View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Dec-07-20, 15:35

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Nic.....glad to hear that your family members are still feeling well, for the most part. Sounds like DS22 is doing fine. It's a good sign when the appetite is good.

The massage therapist gave me a workout! An hour and a half with a lot of time on the bad hamstring. I came home and just passed out in my recliner....so tired and dopey! Feel like I took something....weird. DH just got home and I have to get myself awake enough to get him something to eat.

As far as the golf cart being the cause of the hamstring tendinitis, I'll never know for sure, but I really think that was it. It will just take a LONG time for the tendinitis to resolve. A young guy who works part time with DH said he had a hamstring injury and it took a year to get over. Not what I wanted to hear.

Jaz.....wondering how your day went and waiting for you to tell us about the interview. So glad you are in the position to wait for the right opportunity and not to have to take something that isn't perfect.

My golf buddies were in touch today. We're going to try to play Thursday and/or Friday when it's sunny and in the 40's. We definitely have a problem.

Have a good evening.